Modern Slavery Act Statement
Ingredion UK Limited is part of the Ingredion Group. Ingredion is an innovative, customer-focused company that has built a reputation for providing the highest quality ingredients to our customers. We expect our suppliers to share the core values that reflect our principles and business practices. Our Purpose is this: “We bring the potential of people, nature, and technology together to create ingredient solutions that make life better.”
Our Values are the following:
- Care First - We actively work to safeguard and enable the well-being of our people, the quality of our products and our reputation for trust and integrity. In addition, we are committed to the sustainability of the planet and our corporate social responsibilities.
- Be Preferred - We earn the right to be customer-preferred by delivering mutual enduring value at every touchpoint of the customer experience.
- Everyone Belongs - We embrace diversity and proactively foster an inclusive work environment where each person is valued and feels inspired to contribute their best.
- Innovate Boldly - We courageously strive for breakthrough innovations driven by our relentless curiosity, bold thinking, speed of decision-making and agile execution.
- Owner's Mindset - We think and act like owners - where everyone takes personal responsibility to anticipate challenges, proactively search for opportunities and make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
Slavery, human trafficking and child labour has no place anywhere in our business.
Ingredion worldwide has its our own Ingredion Policies on Business Conduct, which build on these values. You will also find on this link, our statement on Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Management System Principles.
The Policies on Business Conduct state that Ingredion: protects the human rights of employees and to treats them with dignity and respect; provides a safe and healthy working environment; recruits and encourages a diverse workforce, with equal opportunities; adheres to the highest standards of ethical conduct and compliance with law. The Ingredion Supplier Code of Conduct is a supporting code to the Ingredion Policies on Business Conduct. Suppliers are expected to take note of, and adhere to, both the Policies on Business Conduct, and this code.
It is our aspiration to become the employer, supplier, neighbour, investment and Company of choice for our many stakeholders. To do this, Ingredion is committed to promoting sustainable practices throughout its organisation and to adhering to high moral and ethical standards wherever Ingredion does business. Click here for more information.